What is our wish for you?
We understand that insurance is expensive. It represents a large part of your monthly budget. This is why we strive to help you understand your plan so that you can make the proper choice. Health Insurance is your financial partner in taking care of your health. You cannot afford to go without it. Our goal is to help everyone find their health insurance solution.
Our second goal is to help people obtain coverage that we may not be able to sell them. Those options could come in the form of qualifying for Access for Infants and Mothers.
Services Provided for Individuals
- Assessment of current plan and premium review
- HMO and PPO comparison
- Application assistance and submission
- Communication through-out the year, regarding changes, premium increases & claims issues
- Assistance in changing your plan
- Personal Health Question review for insurability
- Within the individual market place, we represent Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Aetna, PacifiCare, and HealthNet. We assist our members obtain immediate coverage through HealthNet, and Anthem Blue Cross temporary plans. We also represent Medicare Supplement insurance.
Services Provided for Employer groups
- Assessment of present employee benefit program
- Review of tax benefits for Premium Only Plans and Voluntary Benefits
- Review of HRA, HSA and other high deductible approaches
- Individualized proposal of health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Enrollment assistance for employees during open enrollment and through out the year
- On going support for employee issues regarding health care utilization and insurance issues
Within the small business market place, our representation includes Aetna, HealthNet, Kaiser, United/ PacifiCare, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, Cal Choice, Cigna and Sharp Health Plan.
We are licensed to sell for any insurance company
that does business in California.
We also help structure optional benefits for Dental, Life, Vision, Chiropractic, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Disability.